Nicki Minaj. Love her or hate her, you can’t deny she’s interesting and that she’ll make American Idol fun to watch again if she joins the show as a Judge. With that in mind we thought it was time for an article to let you know 10 Fun Facts about Nicki Minaj…
3. We’ve all seen rappers beef, and Nicki has one going on of her own with Lil’ Kim. The two have swapped verbal jabs at each other on several tracks, and Nicki’s popular song Roman’s Revenge is widely considered a diss against Lil’ Kim.
5. A lot of rappers are tatted up and some are completely covered from head to toe. Nicky has a tattoo as well, but she kept it simple only having one that says “God you are always with me” in Chinese characters.
6. Everyone loves food, and Nicki really loves food. She’s reported to have ordered around 550 chicken legs, 300 chicken wings, and 60 bottles of coke from a popular restaurant Nando’s in the UK to bring back home the US after a show.
8. What’s Nicki have in common with Shaq and Old Dirty Bastard? Nicknames. Nicki Minaj has several different aliases like The Ninja, The Harajuku Barbie, Nicki Lewinski, and she sometimes just uses her alter ego Roman Zolanski.
9. Nicki has rapped about damn near anything you could ever think of, but recently she entered the political arena by spiting the verse “I’m a Republican voting for Mitt Romney, You lazy bitches is f*cking up the economy”. The rhyme was so catchy that Obama was even asked about it and replied “I’m not sure that’s actually what happened. I think she had a song on there, a little rap that said that.” Needless to say, she wasn’t supporting Mitt Romney as Nicki replied to the comment on Twitter.
10. As strange as Nicki acts at times the list has been pretty tame so far. Want it a little weirder? Did you know that Nicki’s alter ego Roman Zolanski is actually a little boy that lives inside of her, and that he’s violent? Actually, he was Roman’s twin sister, but was later confirmed to be male. He’s also gay and British in case you were wondering.