Experts say that it is best to use Instagram with your business marketing strategy as that will produce better results and higher returns on your investment. However, it is not easy to make Instagram work for your business marketing efforts. You will need to follow all the basic steps in order to make sure that you use all the features and tools of the platform in the best possible way.
One of the hardest and yet the most significant parts of making your Instagram strategy pay well in return is to make your Instagram feed look absolutely stunning and complete in all respects. For this, you will first need to figure out how exactly you can make all of your individual photos, as well as those of your products, look good alongside each other.
The best tip: stay away from posting one single photo and instead consider your Instagram feed as a whole thing. This will ensure that you maintain the aesthetic of your Instagram post and make it look more consistent.
Fitting the photos together
It is not easy to select the best photos and make them fit perfectly together in your Instagram posts. However, this is an important aspect of Instagram marketing strategy that you cannot overlook either. Therefore, the best you can do is to know the ways in which you can select and fit the best photos in your posts.
Ideally, there are five steps that you will need to follow. These are:
- Picking up and sticking to a specific color scheme: This will make your photos look more consistent as well as appealing in your Instagram feed. This means that you will need to choose those colors that will go together seamlessly in your feed. Remember, it is the color that will make your feed look warm and cozy, or dark and cool or bright and colorful. Just make it a point that whichever direction you take you must have a steady color palette. This is ideally a great way to integrate your branding into your Instagram feed.
- Focus on proper lighting: Another important element for ensuring proper aesthetic of your posts and better curation is the lighting factor. It should be proper and enough to reflect the focal point of the photos and not hide it within the dark corners or within the crowd of other elements in it. In addition to that, if you want to maintain the aesthetic of your posts, you should think of an image that you see in any upscale magazine that you love to look at and read the contents. Lighting and color choices are ideally the two most significant elements that will tie everything together with the theme of your posts, irrespective of the subject matter.
- Space out your content: Apart from the consistency of color and lighting choices, another significant factor to consider that will eventually determine the Instagram aesthetic is how you space out your content. This, however, is probably the hardest part in your attempt to achieve a gorgeous Instagram aesthetic. For this, you will need to know where exactly you should put each of the photos you have chosen and how exactly you plan to design your feed so that it looks good and everything blends together perfectly.
Remember, the ultimate goal of Instagram is to gain more followers without requiring to buy automatic Instagram likes by gain it by the virtue of your Instagram aesthetics and value that you deliver to your visitors.
Stick to your goals
It should also be one of your goals to create a natural depth of field that is much similar to the way you would when you do photography. The basic necessity here is to space out the busy photos by including a mix of cleaner images.
Also, make sure that you use minimal photos. This will help you a great deal in achieving a nice and desired balance among the photos used by you and its aesthetics.
You will also need to keep things consistent so that you can keep the flow of your feed more natural. One of the most consistent approaches to follow is to edit your photos using different photo editing tools on Instagram.
When you edit the photos, you must remember a few specific things such as:
- There is no compulsion that you will choose and use one and only one filter but make sure that you limit yourself to using only a few as that will help you stick to your chosen aesthetic
- Think about the tome that you want in your photos such as a warmer tone or a cooler tone in your images
- Make sure that you do not move away from the consistency factor irrespective of the editing style you follow to ensure that all of the posts flow naturally within your feed.
You can even do the best editing if you simply add a touch here and there using the same filter every time you post. This will make both your Instagram post as well as your brand look more cohesive. Remember, Instagram consistency is your primary goal.
Curate with UGC
You can even curate your posts with User-Generated Content or UGC. It is true that there is no substitute for original content and more and more businesses invest on it, you can still gain a lot by incorporating UGC into your Instagram strategy.
- Just keep in mind that, when you choose such UGCs to repost in your account, it is essential that you ensure that it aligns perfectly with your theme and your Instagram and brand aesthetic.
- Also make sure that you choose photos that will naturally fit with the theme, the color scheme and your editing style.
- Also, you must make sure that when people look at your Instagram feed, it should not look too obvious so that people can distinguish the posts that are yours and the ones that are UGC curated by you.
All these steps will ensure that your Instagram strategy is consistent in both aesthetics and value.