You must have heard a lot about essential oils and how they have been used over decades to benefit your health physically and mentally as well. They are amazing extracts from plants that offer a natural solution to various health problems and improve your lifestyle. Yes, they can be very beneficial if you know which essential oil to use for what kind of ailment. Here is a simple guide that will help you take a look at the most beneficial 7 essential oils and how they will benefit your health.
- Lavender oil — One of the most commonly used essential oils is the lavender oil. It is obviously made from the lavender plant extract. This essential oil is highly beneficial for your proper mental health as it reduces stress and anxiety. It also has some relieving properties that can be beneficial in curing headaches and often pregnant women use oil to get rid of nausea and morning sickness.
- Peppermint oil — Next comes the peppermint oil which is also very refreshing and rejuvenating essential oil. It helps in boosting your energy and also improving your focus. You can use it to reduce headaches and even to enhance your digestive health. You can even use peppermint oil while studying or working to enhance your attention span and concentrate more.
- Lemon oil — Lemon oil is a very bright and positive kind of essential oil that can make you feel rejuvenated and refreshed instantly. It is also a natural disinfectant that can be used on your wounds and skin problems. Use lemon regularly to reduce stress and improve your mood and also when you find itching problems in your body.
- Tea tree oil — The next very useful essential oil is the tea tree oil. It is used in various kinds of skin and hair products because of its exclusive features. This oil is a powerful antiseptic and has some anti-inflammatory qualities that helps in fighting infections and enhancing healthy skin. You can use it regularly to treat skin problems like acne and fungal infections. It also enhances your hair growth as it cures dandruff from its roots.
- Eucalyptus oil — We have seen our forefathers use the eucalyptus oil since centuries. This essential oil has exclusive respiratory benefits that helps in relieving congestion instantly. It also improves your breathing and helps in curing cough and cold. You can also use it for repelling the insects from your body and even as a pesticide if you want.
- Frankincense oil — Frankincense oil has proven to be a great essential oil that helps in relaxation and helping you find inner peace. It’s natural and anti-inflammatory property helps you in reducing pain and swelling of your body. This oil can be very relieving and a must use if you are looking for relaxation with mild effects in your room.
- Rose oil —Last but not the least is the rose oil which has a beautiful and aromatic fragrance. It is used in different bath bombs and obviously in your spa sessions also. Use it regularly for a refreshing start of your day and also to end stress and depression.