The final night of The Voice blind auditions is here! The judegs (Adam, CeeLo, Christina, and Blake) are looking to round out their teams with two more contestants. They only want the best of the best, so see who made the cut…
1. Natalie Hernandez: This sweet teenager serenaded her way onto Team Xtina.
2. Caitlin Michele: Charismatic Caitlin powerful vocals instigated a heated banter between Blake and Adam. After a little convincing from Christina, Caitlin joined Team Adam. After his victory, Adam tweeted, “Aw that had to hurt @blakeshelton. I’m sorry. #noimnot #TheVoice.”
3. Nicole Johnson: Singing her own rendition of Kelly Clarkson’s “Mr. Know-It-All,” Nicole’s country twang won over Blake. (“Sorry
@CeeLoGreen, It’s a Country thang, you wouldn’t understand. #HadMeAtThang #TheVoice.”
4. Chevonne: This former back-up singer from Lady Gaga’s Monster Ball tour dazzled the judges with her performance of “Brass in Pocket.” Her fabulous big hair and big voice landed her a spot on Team CeeLo.
5. Kayla Nevarez: This teenager stole the stage with her performance of Estelle’s “American Boy.” After a tug-of-war between Adam and Christina, Kayla did her dad proud and chose Team Adam (“We better win this!”).
6. Celica Westbrook: Her soulful performance of Christina Perri’s “A Thousand Years” cause Christina to exclaim, “You need to be on the radio, like now!” And after joining Team Xtina, Celica will probably there in no time.
7. Rudy Parris: With his performance of “Every Breath You Take,” this dedicated dad almost shared his talents and hair (that CeeLo was envious for) with CeeLo but instead chose to connect with his country roots and join Team Blake.
8. Cody Belew: This energetic country boy (although he claims to have been “an elderly black lady” in a past life) grabbed CeeLo’s attention with his rendition of Otis Redding’s “Hard to Handle.” With Cee-Lo pushing his button at the pinnacle of Cody’s last note, Cody was ecstatic to see things turn in his favor and mauled CeeLo with a huge hug. He even gave a little taste of his hip thrusts…er dance moves. #bambam
Tune in next week to see the contestants go head to head in the battle round! See who stays and who goes home…and who gets stolen by the judges!Google+