You truly cannot go wrong when shopping for gifts for your kiddo, but there are a few toys and gift ideas to avoid. While some of these toys may be on your kids’ wish lists, they are better off without them.
1. A B.B. Gun—have we learned nothing from A Christmas Story?
2. A pink bunny suit. Again, seriously.
3. Clothes. Sure, this may help you out, but just look at their face when they open this gift. That’s your future.
4. A paddleball. Honestly, who has ever enjoyed this toy for longer than 30 seconds?
5. Sit ‘n Spin—a sure-fire way to get your kid to lose their lunch.
6. Bratz Dolls—teaching your daughters that dressing in skin tight clothes and wearing loads of makeup is what will make them beautiful.
7. Moxie Teenz Dolls—see Bratz dolls.
8. Monster High Dolls—see Bratz dolls.
9. Furby—your kid will love it, but the creepiness factor will keep you up at night.
10. Money—don’t be lazy and give your little one money. Go out and buy them something that won’t get you the same look as clothes.
Leave the lame gifts to extended family; those relatives deserve to get that glaring stare from your child (but be sure to thank them if they give your kids money or clothes—score for you!).Google+