It’s been another crazy week of Celebrity Tweets! From really bad advice, to sharing way too much information with the world, here are the top 7 craziest tweets of the week.
1. Chad Johnson (@ochocinco) – Thanks for the advice!
Walk up to your boss, look them directly in the eyes the way Rose looked at Jack in Titanic & kiss them then walk away keeping eye contact.
— Chad Johnson (@ochocinco) April 17, 2014
2. Erica Mena (@iamErica_Mena) – Recipe for Love
I found that vulnerability is the glue that holds relationships together. It’s the magic sauce.
— Erica Mena (@iamErica_Mena) April 12, 2014
3. Kelly Osbourne (@KellyOsbourne) – TMI, Kelly!!
Am I a sad ass that I wear knickers/thongs that match my hair with my name on them? http://t.co/oSRvt5lpNH
— Kelly Osbourne (@KellyOsbourne) April 17, 2014
4. Draya Michele (@DrayaFace) – Playboy Bunny Flop
They said doing playboy would expand my audience. Sounds like "show your tits and white people will notice". …nahh I'm good
— Draya Michele (@DrayaFace) April 17, 2014
5. Ryan Seacrest – New Celebrity Diet Alert!
food is just a vehicle to get hot sauce into our bodies
— Ryan Seacrest (@RyanSeacrest) April 17, 2014
6. Lil Scrappy Merlo (@reallilscrappy) – Scrappy in this Biznyee!
In the yo got that shiznyee coming soon foo foo http://t.co/BiD3xFdmKu
— Lil Scrappy Merlo (@reallilscrappy) April 17, 2014
7. Puma (@Puma213) – Lookin’ good Homie!
A man should not tell another man he is ugly ..what u want me to be homie cute? Smh no man should worry about another man's looks
— #Jankin (@Puma213) April 17, 2014