Every woman likes to look her best, right? We all constantly reinvent ourselves based on what we think will look better than before. Who do we all look to for beauty tips and whom do we imitate? Celebrities of course! They are the ones that always look fabulous and well put together, so naturally we want to look like them.
Sometimes, however, it tends to be a little difficult to find just the right look we are looking for and to get tips on how to achieve that look. Well thanks to social networking sites like Pinterest, it’s all at our fingertips. Pinterest provides a long list of celebrity beauty looks and tips. From “how to shape your eyebrows” to “makeup for redheads” and everything in between, you can find just about anything to update or advance your look.
Looking to imitate one of your favorite stars? There are unending possibilities from classic beauties like Julia Roberts to younger stars like Debbie Ryan. What’s best about most of these pins are each of them comes from credited beauty or fashion magazines like Redbook, InStyle, Elle, and Glamour. So you know you’re getting the 411 on the latest fashion tips without ever having to subscribe to all of these magazines. It’s like having a style magazine library of your own.
Now there are so many possibilities and you are bound to like more than a few. But how are you going to keep track of all of them? Well what is Pinterest for? For those of you who may be new to Pinterest, all you have to do is create and account (if you haven’t already), find things you like, and pin it to a board you create. It’s so easy to have all your beauty tips in one place! So if your feeling adventurous one morning and want to try something new, just bring up your beauty board and pick something new to try.
Here are few boards for you to check out.
25 Easy Summer Hairstyles
The 50 Most Iconic
Beauty Looks of All Time
10 Super Simple All Natural Beauty Tips
If you’re looking to beef up your Pinterest with a board dedicated to beefy celebrities, look no further. You can find just about anything on Pinterest and thousands of different pictures of your favorite celebrity beefcakes are no exception. So start scrolling to meet the hottest celebrity guys on Pinterest.
1.Vin Diesel – While there is a long list of Vin Diesel pins, most of them consist of him with his shirt off or in some other generally delicious poses. You can also find a variety of family photos, caricatures, movie scenes and, of course, many of him and his best friend Paul Walker.
2. Channing Tatum – Many people don’t know that Channing had a very successful modeling career before he hit the silver screen. Pinterest is littered with shirtless pictures of him, several of his modeling spreads, he and his wife and of course, several photos and references to Magic Mike.
3. Cam Gigandet – Although this selection has a pretty balanced selection of clothed and shirtless photos, there is still plenty to get happy about. There are several photos of the doting father and his very cute little girl. If you’re look for a family man to drool over, look no further.
4. Dwayne Johnson – A nice variety of fitness shots, tattoo highlights, his sense of humor shining through, looking sharp, and shirtless (duh) makes for a smorgasbord of pictures to peruse for hours. Dig in.
5. Shemar Moore – With a six-pack and a smile to die for, Pinterest has plenty of great shots of Moore to choose from. These bring out both his sassy and classy sides. What’s not to love?
6. Jesse Williams – Sporting a great smile, sculpted muscles and strikingly blue eyes, Jesse is a gem. If you really want you beefcake board to be complete, you’ve got to browse through the close-ups of his beautiful blues and pictures of him really owning his style.
7. Stephen Amell – If you haven’t seen the show Arrow on The CW, you’re missing out on not only a thrilling show, but also a handsome star. Stephen Amell plays Oliver Queen in Arrow and there are plenty of photos on Pinterest with the show’s inspiration. There’s also some great ones with his charming smile and emphasis on his mesmerizing eyes, not to mention the shirtless display of muscles. Can’t forget that can we?
8. Zac Efron – Maybe I’m just a sucker for eyes, but Zac Efron is another triple threat. He’s got a great body, impeccable style, and those beautiful blues. You can find plenty of shirtless examples of the muscles he’s packing, along with some very sharp attire. There’s even a cute little picture of him holding a fox.
9. Jason Statham – If bad boys are your thing, then get ready to eat your heart out. This rippling action hero sports a sexy physique and has an accent to die for. Start pinning because it ranges from shirtless to suited and everything in between. From some of his own photos repined by others, he seems to have a little country boy in him too. What more could you ask for?
10. Johnny Depp – Like a fine wine, Johnny boy only gets better with age. Not only is he drool-worthy, but he’s also an incredibly talented man; a jack-of-all-trades if you will. He is probably one of the most versatile actors of all time, ranging from crazy to creepy and back again. For those of you that didn’t know, he’s also an incredibly talented musician. For someone who is so versatile, you can imagine the library that Pinterest has to offer. This is probably going to be the one that’s the most fun to peruse.