Parenting is just a big rollercoaster—there are many ups and downs. Sometimes it’s thrilling, and sometimes it is just downright terrifying (that usually is paired with potty training. You know what I’m talking about.) You may often question on if you’re a good parent or if you’re doing the right thing. Well I am here to tell you that if you’re loving your child and giving them the best life possible and doing your best, then yes, you’re a good parent. There’s not a perfect equation that you can plug things into and voila! —become a good parent. It takes a lot of hard work and patience. However, if you need some pointers on how to go the extra mile and make some awesome memories for your kids, then take a look at seven parents below who are just doing the whole parenting thing correctly. Take notes.
1. There’s no better way to parent than to be your child’s own personal zombie pet.
2. Look at this dad–taking one for the team!
3. Seriously, how cool are these parents?
4. There’s nothing cooler than dressing up as superheroes and walking around Home Depot with your dad.
5. Playing Mario Kart dressed as Mario and Luigi with your own car? There needs to be awards for parenting.
6. Or how about these parents whose child is fighting cancer? She’s their superhero.
7. And my personal favorite (and winner of a huge, figurative and not at all tangible trophy): The parents who gave their daughter a wardrobe so that she could venture into her own Narnia. HER OWN NARNIA. Seriously. My childhood was never that awesome.