Just in time for Christmas, VH1 decided to bring us an extra holiday dose of the most talked about reality show of 2012: Love and Hip Hop Atlanta. Tonight’s show, dubbed as “Dirty Little Secrets, was nothing short of dramatic.
The show began with Mona Scott-Young, Love and Hip Hop Atlanta producer, recapping the season and showing an animated cartoon of all of the cast members. One of the most shocking moments of tonight’s show was hearing Stevie J say he was still in a relationship with Mimi Faust. Eventhough the first part of the show was clearly scripted, it was really nice seeing cast and watching Joseline dancing on a stripper pole added some much needed excitement to my Sunday night.
Some of the dirty little secrets exposed from the Love and Hip Hop Atlanta Reunion were exposed.
1. The behind the scene footage of the K.Michelle and Rasheeda fight.
2. Shay “Buckeey” Johnson’s reaction to Lil Scrappy proposing to Erica Dixon.
3. The epic reality tv fight between Lil Scrappy and Stevie J.
After airing the cast’s dirty little secrets from the LAHH reunion episode, we were blessed with seeing the audition interviews for LAHH. The most interesting interview was the one and only Joseline Hernandez as she stuttered in her barely recognizable English about never having sex with Steebie J.
Reality TV character Funky Dineva, blessed us with a gang of crazy lists, and here is my favorite:
3 Worst Pieces of Advice on LAHH Season 1
1. Stevie J convincing Mimi to go to counseling with Joseline
2. Benzino talking to Stevie J about being in a monogamous relationship.
2. Momma Dee telling Scrappy to check Stevie J, when he’s on probation.
Although Love and Hip Hop Atlanta Dirty Little Secrets was less dramatic than the Reunion, it gave us one more chance to see the most ratchetest cast in all of television. After watching tonight’s show, it is clear Mona Scott-Young and the crew has built a reality tv empire…