It’s almost Christmas time and there you are frantically pacing the aisles trying to decide what to get your music loving friend. Should I buy him/her that new album they were talking about? But what if they already have it? Here are 10 no-fail gifts for the music connoisseur in your life.
1. A Spotify Premium account – Spotify is already a fantastic tool that your music lover is probably familiar with. It allows users to listen to any album or song that they wish. With premium, there are no longer any pesky ads, a better sound quality, exclusive content, and it is cell phone accessible. You can’t go wrong with a Spotify account this holiday season.
2. All-in-one speakers by Erick Sakal – Everyone needs a good sound system for entertaining and such. This particular system is dock-enabled and wireless. It can also pass as art or as a center piece. Not only is it multi-functional, complete with a subwoofer, sidetweeters, and a prime speaker, it is compact into one, space efficient device. It also has a Bluetooth connectivity. You can’t go wrong with this gem.
3. USB Turntables – Does your music lover have tons of LPs stuck in the back of their closet? With one of these bad boys, they can take their old vinyls and bring them to the modern age. By converting the LPs to MP3s, they can now carry their favorite, previously inaccessible albums everywhere. This also good for those hipsters in your life.
4. Skull Candy’s Roc Nation Aviator headphones – These are guaranteed by skull candy to have a comfortable fit and platinum sound performance. They are also aesthetically pleasing. Move over Beats by Dr. Dre, These Roc Nation Aviators may be the next big thing.
5. Concert Tickets – What better way to surprise your music lover than with tickets to see their favorite artist live? This may be a one time gift, but the memories will stay with them for a lifetime.
6. Concert DVDs – Don’t have quite enough money to shell out on concert tickets? Most artists offer a DVD version of their major tours. They may not be able to experience the concert in person, but the DVD will usually have some really neat special features that your music lover will enjoy.
7. Music Lessons – From guitar to piano to DJ lessons, you can find something that your music lover will be interested in. I’d also recommend renting or buying an instrument if they don’t already have one.
8. Their favorite artist’s merchandise – This can include anything from CDs to t-shirts to posters. You’ll get bonus friend points if you can find something that’s signed.
9. Ticket Stub Diary – Theater-goers have Playbill Binders. Your concert attending friend is going to need somewhere to put all of their old ticket stubs. Why not give them this snazzy binder to store all of their concert memorabilia.
10. Itunes gift cards – So maybe you’re not 100% certain what type of music your friend likes or if they have that new album. Or maybe you’re just tight on money. You can never go wrong with a gift card. This way, they’re able to decide what to buy and you’re still responsible for getting them something that they likeGoogle+