Chicago rapper Keith Cozart AKA Chief Keef has been the topic of discussion in the Hip Hop world since this past summer. With a cosign from the G.O.O.D. Music Family and admiration of every street dreaming kid in the U.S., ALL Eyes is on the O BLock Reprasenta.
With the deadly wars happening in the Southside neighborhoods of Chicago and the decaying of the public education system in America @BigGucciSosa300’s lyrics are a direct representation of Tupac’s Thug L.I.F.E. ethos. Here are few must know facts about the Youngin Chief Keef.
1. After heated bidding war between Young Money/Cashmoney Records, Chief Keef decided to sign a major record deal with Interscope Records making him one of the youngest label heads in history.
2. Keef list some of his favorite rappers Gucci, Rocko, Yo Gotti and The Diplomats.
3. After a feature from Kanye West and his G.O.O.D. Music family Chief Keef’s “I Don’t Like” shot to #15 on Billboard’s Rap Chart.
4. At the tender age of 15, Chief Keef’s video for “Bang” received over 1 million YouTube videos making the Chicago rapper a viral sensation.
5. One year shy of 18, Chief Keef signed a publishing deal with Dr. Dre which places him among Hip Hop Elite’s like 50 Cent, The Game and Kendrick Lamar.Google+